Woking, Surrey, England
Compassionate, reliable, enthusiastic Support Workers needed! No previous experience required!
I am currently working on behalf a fantastic health and social care provider who is looking to appoint more support workers at their services in Woking.
Through a mixture of active 1:1 support in their home and the community you will enable young male adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours to achieve valued and fulfilling lives.
The ideal candidate does not necessarily need experience in the care sector, they just need to have the energy and drive to want to help people lead fulfilling and enjoyable lives by assisting with their personal support needs.
In return, the company will provide you with the chance to learn and develop new skills including gaining recognised qualifications in social care alongside opportunities to develop your career and access to a comprehensive staff benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity to begin a rewarding career!
* Support people to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
* Support people with personal care if required
* Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
* Keep accurate and up to date records.
* Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
* Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
* Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
* Be self-motivated and resilient.
* Have a passion for care.
* Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
* You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
* A clean driving license is desirable
* Any experience in working with people with complex needs would be beneficial.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 15500 - 16200 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant