Nursing Home Manager (Younger Adults) - South Shields - £38k +
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Younger Adults) - Superb Nursing Home
Town South Shields
Salary £38k - £39k + Bonus
Sector Younger Adults
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be exclusively supporting this market-leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified - RMN) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home. This luxury service provides exceptional care for up to 20 residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £38k + bonus that will be linked to occupancy rates and agency usage.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing - you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification - RMN
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Experience of working with younger adults would be desirable
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
For further information on this role please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.
- £ 38000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 4 Sep 2017
Closes 2 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager