Regional Support Manager
Howley, Chard, Somerset, England
Regional Support Manager - Cheshire & Wales
Competitive salary up to £55,000 DOE
Great benefits package including company car
About the role
You will be responsible for working as a key member of the Regional Management Team, providing operational support and expertise to care homes throughout the region
Working in partnership with your Regional Manager, you will give your team of care home managers all the support they need to deliver excellent customer service, high quality standards and strong leadership for our people
You will coach, mentor and support Home Managers in selected homes as identified and agreed by Operational Management
Supporting the Regional Manager in monitoring all aspects of service in the homes, you will be responsible for the analysis and use of quality metrics, conducting audits, and liaising with the Operational Quality team
You will work in partnership with the quality team and Home Manager to develop focused service improvement plans in the homes, identifying the actions, ownership and timescales needed to make things happen
You may be expected to work as an interim Home Manager within your region, if required, as well as deputising for the Regional Manager from time to time
It's likely that a substantial amount of travel will be required, including occasional overnight stays and some evening commitments.
Who we're looking for
* Care home management background including experience of working across more than one elderly care setting including residential, nursing and dementia
* You will be able to adapt your management style to meet the needs of the different care home environments and be flexible in your approach
* You will have a proven ability to persuade and influence at all levels
* Experienced in change management, you will also have investigation and root cause analysis skills.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
* Car, Blackberry and Laptop
* Annual bonus - up to 30% of salary
* Individual private medical insurance
* Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
About the region
This role is a regional role supporting a portfolio of homes across Cheshire & Wales.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 2 Sep 2017
Closes 3 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager