Associate Director of Nursing
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
A leading care provider is currently seeking an Associate Director of Nursing to cover their services nationally, which are a range specialist care homes and nursing homes. The services provide elderly and dementia care as well as specialist care for Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions. For this post you would be based from home, but spending most of your time in the services.
Our client is looking for someone with specialist skills in practice development and support. The role is to provide professional and strategic leadership to the clinical team and management team to ensure an outstanding delivery of service across the country. You will work closely with the Quality Director and Director of Nursing.
The role holder should have a demonstrable, successful track record of positively supporting and influencing managers and colleagues working in a range of health services. This is a perfect opportunity for personal development for someone who is already doing a multi-site, clinical and quality led role.
Salary: £60,000-70,000 plus a car allowance
MUST be a qualified nurse
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Significant experience in a nurse leadership role
• An excellent trainer who can coach people through challenges
• Knowledge of CQC and implementing quality assurance with robust action plans
• Organised, tenacious and professional
• An excellent problem solver
• Strong care background and leadership skills
• A genuine passion for quality of service
• Insight of good practice of young adults and elderly services
• Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please ring Applyfor more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 60000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
Ref: JC: ADN - 31085
This job was posted to: Home manager