Carer in a Care Home
Lewes, East Sussex, EnglandAre you a carer looking for a new and exciting role?
Why not move to the beautiful coastal county of East Sussex in the South of England?
I am seeking healthcare assistants to join a professional healthcare team, where you will be providing support to the nurses. Whether you are filling in paperwork or getting involved in the patients’ daily activities, this really is a great role.
- Flight to the UK (if from the EU)
- Subsidised Accommodation £182 per month including bills
- Between 36 and 48 hours per week working days and night shifts
- Skype interviews available
- Immediate interviews
- Good level of English
- CV guidance and interview preparation
- Help through the HR process
- Paid breaks
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to become a carer in the UK.
Interested? Or do you know someone who may be interested?
Click APPLY and submit your CV – Interviews will be arranged as soon as suitable candidates are received, so do not delay and apply NOW!
- £ 14000 - 18900 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Live in care, Carer