Qualified Social Worker, Adults Transitions Team
Reading, Berkshire, England
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time working within a adults team based in the South East of England. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
This is a fantastic role paying an incredible £43.61 per hour and is based in a beautiful coastal location.
You will be working within the adults transition team with young people aged 16 plus to help plan the support they will need at 18 in order to become as independent as possible, leading to interesting and fulfilling lives.
If you want to work in a rewarding role within a fantastic team paying 43.61 per hour apply now.
Social Worker Duties
* Statutory visits
* CP referrals
* Pathway plans
* Need assessment
* Core assessment
* Joint team meeting
* Multi agency working
* Supporting children to move onto independence
* Training / adult education
* Liaising with housing authorities
* PEP (personal education plan)
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Naomi on Apply
- £ 43.61 - 43.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker