Interim Nursing Deputy Manager (Dementia/ Elderly care
Dorchester, Dorset, England
Interim Nursing Deputy Manager (Dementia/ Elderly care)
Period- 6 Month contract
Remit- Nursing & Dementia/ Elderly Care
Compass Associates are proud to be working with an excellent care provider in their recruitment for an interim deputy manager (6 month contract) for their medium sized nursing home. The successful applicant will be involved in all areas of the home.
The Role - Nursing & Dementia/ Elderly Care
- Reporting into the Registered Manager you will be responsible for helping to maintain a fully complaint CQC.
- To establish and develop links in the local community.
- Marketing of the service to ensure the homes standards and reputation in the area is maintained and increased.
- Monitor standards of care with a 'hands on' coaching approach
- Undertake Quality Audits, feedback action points to Heads of Departments and monitor progress
- Carrying out assessments to potential residents to ensure their needs are fully assessed, planned implemented and evaluated
- Responsible for assisting with recruitment, HR Issues, Training and general leadership of the home and the staff.
The Candidate - Nursing & Dementia/ Elderly Care
- Proven experience within Management (Minimum of 2 years)
- Elderly Care Experience
- Nursing qualification with active pin
- Driving licence
- Understanding of the compliance guidelines
- Genuine passion in elderly and dementia care.
Commutable - Nursing & Dementia/ Elderly Care
This home is situated in Dorchester and is accessible from a variety of local areas around Yeovil, Bournemouth, Shaftesbury and Weymouth
Recommendations - Nursing & Dementia/ Elderly Care
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation.
Applications - Nursing & Dementia/ Elderly Care
This role offers an excellent opportunity which offers progression with an organisation that is keen to capture top talent within the sector. They offer excellent packages and benefits.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
- £ 30000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager