Fifehead Magdalen, Gillingham, Dorset, England
Search Medical have Vacancies in St Andrews for Experienced Support Workers to join our new Medical Division. We are looking for exceptional people who can offer our clients the best possible care. You will be working within supported living settings and previous support work is essential. Our client is highly respected in the industry and is looking for warm and friendly workers with a can do attitude.
What Search Medical can offer you?
* Competitive Pay Rates
* 28 Days Holidays.
* Free Uniform.
* Free Training.
* Free PVG.
* Contract of Perm and Temp employment.
If you have the following:
* Right to live and work in the UK.
* Min 3 months Support work in care setting/supported living or any other care sector
* Registered with the SSSC or working towards registration.
* Referee contact detail for all employment in the last 12 months.
* Practical Manual Handling Certificate (Obtained within the last 12 months)
* SVQ level 2 in Health & Social care an advantage.
Please apply online or call Search Medical on Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant