Team Leader - Supported Living
Wembley, Greater London, England
An exceptional new opportunity with an established care provider that specialise in providing supported living care for adults within a 7 bedded service with learning disabilities and associated mental health needs.
This fantastic, specialist company are looking for an experienced senior support worker or already established team leader to join their established team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Oversee the day to day management of the residential service
* Provide hands on support to adults with learning disabilities
* Be fully involved in the training of new staff members, insuring high standards of person centered care.
* Acting up in the absence of the Registered Manager
* NVQ Level 2 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Supervisory experience would be essential
* Be able to provide a hands-on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
* Shift patterns are rota-based (may be required to work on weekends and bank holidays)
Salary Cira £20,000
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 20000 - 20000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
Ref: JS - NCGTL- 01 09
This job was posted to: Home manager