Dudley, West Midlands, England
Pure Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join the agency and work in Care Homes for the elderly in Dudley.
There are day shifts and night shifts available. This is agency work, not permanent work.
You will be offered a pay rate of £8 per hour for a day shift and £8.50 per hour for a night shift.
• Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs.
• All aspects of personal care.
• Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
• Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
• Ensure to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
• Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
• Record accurately all relevant documentations.
• Comply with all of the company policies, procedures and practices.
A requirement of the role is each candidate must have experience of working within Residential and Nursing Care Homes and have a minimum of 3 months UK experience within the care sector and can bring valuable training and knowledge to this role. Candidate has to possess good communication skills.
In return, we are offering:
• Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development.
• On-site training facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self progression.
• Weekly Pay.
• Star of the Month Award
• Free Uniform.
• Free DBS.
• Ongoing Support throughout your employment.
- £ 8.00 - 8.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant