Locum - Cont act, Assessment and Intervention QSW
Chichester, West Sussex, England
Medicor Global are looking to recruit up to 2 qualified Children's Social workers to be based within a Family Assessment and Intervention Team based in Worthing.
The roles are full time Monday Friday and will be in place until March 2018 and have a pay rate of up to £33.00 per hour on an umbrella basis.
The client is very keen to review CV's of candidates who have demonstrable experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments, S.47 inquiries and intervention and planning for Children in Need.
The role will involve rural visits and a car is essential.
Duties for this role will include:
* completing assessments under the assessment framework
* dealing with duty as part of the team
* have a sound knowledge of child protection legislation
* working to tight deadlines within a fast paced team
* be happy to work with short term work
To apply for this role, candidate must have:
* Ideally 3 years post qualifying experience within the relative team.
* Be fully HCPC registered
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Able to reside and work in the UK
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a car
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Emma Apply and to view all our current Social Care vacancies please visit Apply
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 30.00 - 33.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker