Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k!
Yeovil, Somerset, England
£2000 Welcome Bonus!
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse (RGN) to join the team as a Deputy Manager at an elderly nursing home in Yeovil.
This purpose built and fully compliant home provides high quality 24-hour nursing and residential care. They offer expert care for people with dementia in their Memory lane Community. They also have a facility for younger people with physical disabilities. All rooms are wheelchair accessible and have en-suite facilities.
About The Role
Working hand in hand with your General Manager, you'll help manage and develop the team throughout the home to deliver care that enhances every resident's life, maximising both their physical and mental wellbeing. Whether you're making sure our operations run like clockwork, or deputising for the General Manager, you'll play a key role in the development of your team, your home and the group itself.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring care standards through regular audits
- Supervising clinical practice
- Ensuring we're meeting all regulatory requirements from H&S to learning and development
- Above all, you'll be a leader - recruiting and developing an exceptional team, providing them with a clear direction through regular meetings and mentoring, and delivering an impressive L&D programme that keeps everyone at the forefront of new clinical practice.
Together, you'll deliver person centered care that's second to none - and ensure your home has a reputation in the area that guarantees it goes from strength to strength.
- You'll be equipped with a current NMC registration, RN (General/ Mental health) and evidence of continued professional development alongside a teaching and mentor or supervision qualification.
- You also have plenty of experience of working with older people, including managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk.
- You've been a Clinical Mentor, too, and know how to support newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
- The commercial side of the business holds no mysteries for you, either - whether that's sales and marketing or sticking to budgets and driving down reliance on agency staff.
- With a can-do attitude, a passion for delivering better and better care, and a hands-on, inspiring leadership style, you'll prove invaluable.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k!, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k! Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £40k!, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, yeovil
- £ 38000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 8 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager