Healthcare Assistants NHS Contracts
Bishop Auckland, Durham, England
R Care is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant working within numerous NHS Contracts this role’s duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
• At least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years
• The right to live and work in the UK
• Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
• Experience of working with people that have acquired brain injuries, mental health, drug and alcohol, learning disabilities, severe autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviours
• Be of a compassionate but assertive nature whilst remaining emphatic
• Have a good level of spoken and written English
• High performing new to the market company with great career progression
• Great team atmosphere
• Modern office purposely modelled with our own in-house training academy
• Fast Track Registration Process
• Leading Pay Rates
• Access to the best training on the market - a mix of E Learning and Practical Courses
• Work -we have the work we say we have
• Unrivalled induction and training programme
• Loyalty Award Scheme
Working for Us
R Care was born in 2016 with the sole aim and purpose of delivering a reputable, quality and driven staffing agency to the Health and Social Care market, offering a service that is driven by, Delivery, Quality and Compliant Candidates.
We are an established team that have a combined experience in care and recruitment of some 26 years ranging from registered managers to registered nurses all our office based team have at some time in their careers had exposure to a care or nursing led environment – we think that this is key to providing our clients with the service that they expect.
Just like our clients all candidates will have one main point of contact from enquiry to placement into work, we will meet you in our offices and go through our Recruitment process, the same person that does this will be the same person that you deal with when you are been placed into work. We take our recruitment very seriously from initial contact to training academy to going out to work.
We offer a range of services including Temporary Supply, Interim Contract Staff and Permanent placement we couple this with our very own Independent Supported Living Service This In turn allows us to train and induct our workers like no other agency operating in our market.
Specialising in the delivery and supply of Nurses, Medical Locums, Support and Care Workers, and Social and Justice Workers. Our passionate team have a wealth of experience across the sectors that we deliver our service to. We are proud to say so many of our clients and workers have been with us throughout or careers and since the opening of R Care last year. Our Head Office is based in the diversely rich Newcastle Upon Tyne from where we deliver our service across the North East of England.
Please submit your cv in relation to this application and one of our office team will contact you within 2 working days – If you have not heard in this time please understand that your application has not been successful at this stage.
- £ 8 - 18.70 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Community care