Director - Learning Disabilities Oganisation
York, North Yorkshire, EnglandLocation: North Yorkshire
Job type: Full time
An exclusive opportunity for an experienced Director has become available with a reputable organisation supporting individuals with learning disabilities, mental health problems, challenging behaviour support needs and autism.
This Director role is based within a setting that is part of a leading care provider who are proud of the high standards and unique approach to person-led support they deliver.
The role expectations are as follows:
• You will ensure high standards of care are delivered at all times that are in line with budgets.
• You will also oversee the new projects and commission new services and developing existing homes, promoting the provider at all times.
• You will have multi site experience and a passion for care that surpasses others as well as a determined and hard working attitude that can build relationships with outside professionals.
As the Director the following is required:
• Management experience at multi site level in learning disabilities and complex behaviours
• Excellent understanding of CQC standards
• Level 5 in leadership and management
• Proficient liaising with local authorities and building relationships
• Experienced in setting up new services and developing new business
• Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Director position and how to become part of this organisation please contact Becky Strong on Apply.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 10 Aug 2017
Closes 7 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities