Elderly Nursing Home Manager
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Elderly Nursing Home Manager
Salary / Package: £40,000- £45,000 p/a + Performance Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Stated Below)
Location: Glasgow (central)
Remit: Elderly Nursing Home Manager
Compass Associates are working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for their large service based in the Glasgow area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving quality standards, occupancy levels & private self funding markets.
The Service: Elderly Nursing Home Manager
The service is a purpose built property which offers nursing and residential care to older people including frail elderly & dementia services users and is currently operating to an excellent standard. In addition the home has a number of specialised services, including a range of nursing care, accommodation for people with physical mobility problems and full-time care for individuals with Huntingdon’s disease.
The Candidate: Elderly Nursing Home Manager
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
Requirements: (Essential) Elderly Nursing Home Manager
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience dealing with large extensive budgets with full autonomy over EBITDA.
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Effective net worker)
Requirements: (Desired) Elderly Nursing Home Manager
- RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH nursing qualification.
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
Benefits: Elderly Nursing Home Manager
- Competitive salary. (£45,000 p/a)
- Performance bonus.
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- Profit Share Scheme
- Excellent contributory pension
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free parking.
My client is looking to pay £45,000 p/a plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
Compass associates are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £150 for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 30 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager