Deputy Manager Position Role In Romsey
Romsey, Hampshire, England
Deputy Manager (Nursing Home)
£40,000 Annual Salary, Monday-Friday, 40 Hours Per Week
We have a new position available for a Deputy Manager in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will hold a current NMC Pin and have experience working with the elderly and dementia patients.
Purpose of role:
- To support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the Home management within the agreed staffing budget allocation.
- To assist in the development both in terms of philosophy of care and business management to enable the Home to meet the requirements of registration.
- To assist the Registered Manager in leading a multi disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each resident and reviewed monthly.
- Assist Registered Manager in staffing of the Home at all times ensuring that the needs of the residents and local registration requirements are met.
- To maintain a multi disciplinary approach to care, and ensure the environment acknowledges and respects service users rights to choice, freedom, dignity and individual life style within the home.
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK as well as hold a current NMC Pin.
Please quote Ref: GL34293
- £ 40000 - 40500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager