QSW - Social Worker Looked After Children
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
I have multiple vacancies available for Qualified Social Workers
LAC teams are responsible for providing high quality planning and support to both children and young people who are in long term foster, independent and residential care.
My client a highly regarded Local Authority can offer you the opportunity to work in a desirable location within a LAC team. This is a role which is far less demanding than frontline CP in terms of lower caseloads and a far less stressful environment. It is also a great gateway position towards any future fostering position than you may want.
Competitive rates of up to £32ph depending on experience
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
- £ 28 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker