Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Search Consultancy is working with an authority in Greater Manchester to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Child Sexual Exploitation Team (CSE) on a temporary basis. The CSE Social Work post is an exciting and high profile role that is designed to ensure children and young people are prevented and protected from abuse working through a multiagency approach. You will be on the cutting edge of, and innovating practice, with CSE.
Requirements of the role include:
* CP /S47 investigation experience
* Experience and understanding of children suffering harm through CSE
* Basic CSE training
* Experience of undertaking direct work with children and Young People
* Candidates must have previous experience of working and support children at risk or suffering harm through Sexual Exploitation.
* Have an energy and commitment to building and maintaining trusting relationships with adolescences
* Skills to undertake direct work with children and young people.
* Attending court and completing court report
* Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Social Worker and have previous experience working in Child Sexual Exploitation Teams and be eligible to work in the UK
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike on Applyfor further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- £ 25 - 27 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Aug 2017
Closes 5 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker