Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Position: Registered Manager
Salary: £33.000 per annum
Job type: Full time
An exclusive opportunity for a nurse qualified Registered Manager in the Lincoln area has become available to manage a specialist residential service for individuals with learning disabilities, personality disorders and complex mental health problems.
This Registered Manager role is based within a setting that is part of an award winning provider of high quality care services for individuals with learning disabilities, mental health problems and associated complex behaviours. As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the service complies with regulatory standards whilst managing a team of staff.
As the Registered Manager the following is required:
• Registered learning disability / mental health nurse.
• Minimum level 4 NVQ
• Previous management experience in learning disabilities and complex behaviours.
• Strong knowledge of CQC standards and legislations.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficient liaising with outside professionals
For more information on this Registered Manager position and how to become part of this organisation please contact Becky Strong on Apply.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Aug 2017
Closes 5 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager