Registered Manager - CQC Good Rated Mental Health Service
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Manager - CQC Good Rated Mental Health Service - South Shields
This is an excellent opportunity to join a established and good rated mental health service with a reputable provider in the local area. The group have an excellent reputation, are well resourced and benefit from sound clinical and business leadership at a senior management level.
Our client is seeking an experienced registered manager for a CQC Good rated mental health service in South Shields supporting people with mental health problems to live independently working both towards moving on to independent living or to remain supported in long term residential care. This is a medium sized service offering a range support including accessing activities within, the community, life skills including cookery and management of finances. The service has an excellent staff team that are all very experienced and well trained in supporting people with complex mental health needs. Our client is therefore seeking a new manager to continue the great work already achieved at the service and to grow the service to deliver 'Outstanding' care and support.
Duties of the role will include
- Registered Manager with CQC
- Management of service to exceed CQC KLOE
- Management, supervision and training of staff team
- Ensure compliance with statutory and legal requirements
- Auditing and evaluation of the service provided
The successful candidate will need to be able to evidence the following:
- RMN Qualified with current NMC PIN
- Management experience gained within a CQC registered mental health service
- Level 5 Diploma or equivalent management qualification
- Excellent communication skills
The salary for the role is offered at £38,000 per annum plus benefits.
For further information on this role please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 8 Aug 2017
Closes 5 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager