Slough, Berkshire, England
Responsible To: HR Manager or other Manager as designated by the company
Short Description: The Training Officer is responsible for developing and delivering high quality training to the Company employees.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, day working
Based at Head Office in Slough with travel to homes where required
Summary of Benefits: Annual salary up to £25k depending on experience
28 days annual leave
Company Pension Scheme
Mileage paid for business use
Car business insurance paid
Free car parking
Specific Duties: The Training Officer will be specifically responsible for:
Generic Duties: In addition to specific responsibilities, the role will also be responsible for ensuring:
- the maintenance of confidentiality of all information unless otherwise permitted by management
- full compliance with company's vision, values, policies and procedures
- compliance with legislation and GSCC Code of Conduct as reflected in company procedures
- undergo training and professional development as directed by the company
- work in a manner that promotes team work and a collegial environment
- active and positive promotion of the company's image and brand
- other duties that may be assigned by management
- Skills/ Experience: required for this role:
- Must have experience working in Health & Social Care.
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in the design and delivering of training to staff.
- A training qualification (PTTLS) or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- Some experience in training delivery within the social services sector and conversant with the 15 care certificate standards.
- Qualified as a QCF (NVQ) Assessor in health and social care at Level 2/3 is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong administration skills.
- Able to work on own initiative, self motivated and able to motivate others.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly power point and Internet applications.
- Full driving license and use of own car to visit company homes desirable.
- £ 23000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
Ref: Training Officer
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities
Recommended, similar jobs
Weymouth, Dorset, England
SJB Medical Ltd