Nursing Home Manager (RN or RMN) J2152
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager (RN or RMN)
Location: Edgware, Middlesex
Hours: Permanent, Full Time
Candidates must be a Nurse with valid NMC Pin
About our Client:
Our client is a an impressive purpose-built 77 bedded care facility, situated in Edgware. They offer first class care on a permanent or respire basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in luxury surroundings.
Registered Care Categories: Dementia * Old Age * Physical Disability * Sensory Impairment * Younger Adults
- To manage the day-to-day running of all aspects of the home.
- To recognise and assess individuals' needs, involving relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed.
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents following individual care plans carefully and ensuring all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with statutory and legal requirements relevant throughout the home, including HACCP, COSHH, Health and Safety, all aspects of the Care Standards Act.
- Follow residents' individual care plans, to administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both. Responsible for ordering, checking in and stock control of residents' prescribed medication and maintaining systems to ensure effective stock management of all products.
- To be an active and encouraging Manager, establish and maintain effective means of communication and good relationships with residents, relatives, employees in the home along with others external agencies.
- To deal with all staffing requirements, including recruitment, rotas, managing holidays and sickness levels.
- To be responsible for controlling and monitoring the budget and expenditure of the home.
- Responsible for the marketing, promotion and sales of the Home.
- To deal with all prospective/potential residents for the home.
Who We're Looking For:
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Previous home management experience- managing a similar sized home
- Strong managerial background
- Be knowledgeable of H&S at Work Act, Care Standards Act, Budgets & Profit and Loss
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Have appropriate understanding of financial information
If you are interested in this Nursing Home Manager role, please apply online or call for more information- Apply, quote J2152
- £ 60000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
London, Greater London, England