Do you work in Home Care? - want a better alternative?
Calne, Wiltshire, England
Rate: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CARE.
- Are you fed up of travelling between 15 minute, 30 minute, 45 minute calls, and being paid a low pro-rata hourly rate?
- Would you like to be paid a HIGH hourly rate, for shifts from start to finish, with NO travelling in between, with shifts typically lasting between 6 hours, 12 and 14 hours in a day?
THE ROLE :
Due to extremely high client demand, HAMILTON CROSS is recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work Full-Time or Part-Time Shifts in Private and Public Nursing homes. As a HCA working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will ensure you are providing the highest level of nursing care to service users with the ability to develop strong relationships with service users, relatives and staff. The job role involves accurate record keeping and care plans, appropriate use of equipment, a flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos. You will be required to support Nurses, undertake observations, assist with Moving & Handling, assist with bathing, toileting and all round personal care.
HAMILTON CROSS can offer hours and shifts to suit you, ranging from additional shift(s) to supplement existing earnings to regular part-time or full-time hours. We will work closely with you to optimise your weekly hours to achieve the outcome you are looking for.
THE OPPORTUNITY :
With roots dating back to the 1980s, HAMILTON CROSS leads the way in delivery of healthcare services and staffing solutions to the public and private sector, working as preferred suppliers to NHS institutions, private hospitals, nursing homes, care homes and other medical and non-medical institutions. This is an opportunity to become part of an organisation that offers candidates:
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional on-going training & support
- Personal and career development through CPD
- Opportunity to specialise
- Hamilton Cross uniform
- Bonus opportunity
Temporary positions may lead to permanent opportunities. Permanent opportunities are also available for the right candidates.
THE APPLICANT :
The candidate must have at least 6 months of post-paid experience within a Care setting and possess the right to work within the UK. CLICK APPLY or contact a member of our friendly team today to arrange an interview.
- £ 9.00 - 12.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Jul 2017
Closes 15 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Community care