Registered Manager Job, Merseyside, 30 Bed Nursing Home
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
A unique opportunity for an RGN qualified Registered Manager to commission and lead a brand new 30 bed Nursing Home.
- You will report directly to the owner but you will be entrusted with a high level of decision-making responsibility and afforded an opportunity to put your own stamp on the operation and really make a mark.
- As well as taking responsibility for the operational management of the service on a day-to-day basis, you will be tasked with achieving a number of key objectives.
- You will create and execute a plan to grow occupancy from scratch.
- You will demonstrate clinical expertise through actively promoting a culture of practical development
- You will guide, instruct and monitor professional nursing staff, student nurses, nursing care assistants and other ancillary staff in the home.
- Build a team of 25-30 full and part time staff.
- The owners will provide you with whatever support you will need in order to achieve these objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The necessary skills, experience and qualifications to be the CQC Registered manager.
- RGN with current PIN
- You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that you will have at least 3 years' experience of managing a nursing home.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong CQC compliance skills and a sound track record of achieving compliance in any recent management role you've held.
- Ideally had experience of commissioning a new home and building a team of staff from scratch.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to assess and manage budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with a range of audiences and inspire support
- An ability to be visible and credible in clinical areas and to listen to staff and patients
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
What's in it for you?
- 35K basic salary
- A generous bonus based on hitting specific targets
- Group life assurance
Our client is a highly respected, small care home group, providing professional nursing care for over fifteen years.
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs. Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jul 2017
Closes 12 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager