Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Home Manager (Registered Nurse) - Edgware, Middlesex - £60,000 per annum - 40 hours p/w
Search Medical are working with a national care provider and are seeking a Home Manager for a established high-end home in Edgware, Middlesex.
The right candidate will hold the Registered Manager's award (RMA) and an NMC Pin Number. We will need a dynamic character to ensure the home's high standards are maintained.
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
* 28 days annual leave
* Cash Plan after one years service
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Free staff uniform
* Get Tech Scheme - get electronics through salary sacrifice
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Car through salary sacrifice
* Discounted shopping
* Pension plan
* National Care Awards
Main duties and responsibilities
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care across the group
* Implement new clinical performance strategies
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Regional Management team on home performance.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the homes and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to Apply or call [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 55000.00 - 60000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager