Support Worker J2151
Guildford, Surrey, England
Job Title: Support Worker
Hours: Permanent, full time (part time may be considered)
Salary: Up to £16,400 (£8.48-£8.79ph)
About Our Client:
Our client is a new luxury retirement village in Guildford. This is a stunning platinum development contains 50 privately-owned apartments, each with either one or two bedrooms.
The Care & Support Assistant role is varied, fulfilling and plays an extremely important part within each the development.
Within this position you will be responsible for a range of tasks:
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Domestic Support
- Housekeeping duties
- Restaurant Service
- Care - You will be required to deliver a proportion of the care hours available on this development as requested by your manager. Personal care services can include washing, dressing, feeding, toileting and manual handling as appropriate.
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for motivated individuals to join the team, focusing on homeowner's well-being whilst delivering an exceptional service at all times.
You will need to be flexible to support on a range of shift times from early mornings to late evening to support your wider team.
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or be prepared to work towards.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Funded training
- Exclusive high street discounts
If you are interested in this Support Worker role please apply online, or call for more information- Apply, quote J2151
- £ 15900 - 16400 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant