Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Job Title: Support Workers & Senior Support Workers NVQ level 3
Location: Ipswich IP9
Hourly rate: £8.75 SW & £9.75 Snr SW
Hours: 36hrs, 24 hours, full time & part time per week, days & nights
Our client is a luxury nursing home that provides care for 46 elderly residents, located within the coastal village of Woolverstone. The home provides specialist dementia care, as well as residential, nursing, respite and end of life care.
You will work as part of a team, maintaining the highest standards of care, following individuals care plans. You will promote independence, choice, dignity and respect through the hands on care you deliver. You will provide residents with personal care, include; washing, dressing, feeding and ensuring that physical and emotional needs are met.
Who we are looking for:
- Flexibility to work days and nights
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
- NVQ Level 2/3 for senior roles in Health and Social Care
If this sounds like your next role, please apply online or give us a call on Applyfor more information. Please quote j2139.
- £ 16500.00 - 19500.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant