Registered Home Manager - Isle of Man
Douglas, Isle of Man, Crown Dependencies
An exciting opportunity to work in a New Build nursing home in The Isle of Man. This Brand new home is to join an already established Nursing Home group on the island.
Brand new Care Home with Nursing - 68 Beds - Isle of Man
About the Role:
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified nurse with an active NMC PIN and must have at least 2 years' experience as a Care Home Manager - managing either a nursing home or residential home.
* Must have a proven track record as a Nursing home Manager
* Ability to lead a team, providing support and encouragement
* Experience dealing with various organisations including the CQC and other professional bodies
* Will be an influential Care home manager with excellent people skills.
- Salary £50K circa
- 5 Weeks Hols
- Mobile Phone etc
- Subsistence paid 2 months on take up of position
- Accommodation Available
- Isle of Man special Tax reliefs
You will receive a high level of support on every level in order to ensure your success. As Nursing Home Manager will be provided with robust operations support, assistance with marketing and PR, recruitment, staffing and training, and they will provide you with top class resources.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- £ 48000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager