Social Worker, Assessment Team | Barking & Dagenham
Barking, Greater London, England
Social Worker, Assessment Team
Barking and Dagenham
£32,628 - £38,229 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Barking & Dagenham. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,628 - £38,229 Per Annum.
About the role:
* The team provides social work services to children and their families to safeguard and promote their welfare.
* Your role will be to undertake high quality and timely single assessments and to liaise with partners within and without the council as necessary to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively.
* You'll manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, at all times, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
* Assessment Experience
* A Social Worker degree,
* HCPC registration
* ASYE Completion
What to expect:
* A £5,000 welcome payment when you join
* A £15,000 commitment payment after three years' service in a hard to recruit team
* two month paid sabbatical, to be taken at an agreed time, after four years' service in a hard to recruit position
* An annual £2,500 retention payment
* 22-30 days' annual leave depending on grade and length of service
* Affordable housing and relocation package of £7,500
* Membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
* Flexible working options including flexi-time and term-time only contracts
* Wider Wallet scheme with access to retail, travel and holiday discounts and offers, childcare vouchers and health plans
* Cycle purchase scheme
* Discounted parking and gym membership
* Season ticket/travel loans
* Employee support including Occupational Health and Counselling
* Staff support and networking groups for BME and LGBT employees
* Car allowance for children's social workers.
Can you see yourself working in Barking & Dagenham?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
- £ 32628 - 38229 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker