Supported Living Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Domus are currently working with a fantastic market leading charity to recruit a dedicated Supported Living manager to oversee their cluster of services in Oxford.
The charity are a nationwide market leader providing the highest level of person-centred support for people with learning disabilities, working with people who have a wide range of support needs.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have management experience in the learning disabilities sector, preferably within supported living. (Residential managers will also be considered).
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 26000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 12 Aug 2017
Ref: JDHC - SLHD - 1307
This job was posted to: Care manager