Bournemouth, Dorset, England
Support Worker JD
• To support service users (Learning Difficulties and Complex needs) with their personal, social and health care needs as required by promoting their independence.
• To work as part of a team, as well as along other healthcare professionals to ensure service users are supported to lead the lives which they choose.
• Working within agreed guidelines, policies and procedures, and following instruction as determined by management.
• Adhere to and work within essential standards set by the Care Quality
• Assist customers by helping them to become aware of their social opportunities,
• Good spoken and written English
• Previous LD experience is essential. (NVQ qualification ideal, tho not essential)
• Flexibility to work shifts (full or par-time shifts)
Training and development, Full or part-time hours, good benefits and opportunity to progress
- £ 8.40 - 10.10 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 13 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities, Support worker
Recommended, similar jobs
Weymouth, Dorset, England
SJB Medical Ltd