Commissioning Branch Manager
Surbiton, Greater London, England
The Company & the role:
This is a very well-established company that delivers bespoke healthcare services to clients in their own homes whether it be elderly, childcare or complex needs. The delivery of care is tailored to support what specifically suits the client. They are fully regulated by the CQC. You will be working alongside my client who has recently opened a new franchise, he is looking for an experienced domiciliary branch manager who is looking for the challenge of a start-up opportunity and to put your own touch into the branch. The new office is based in Surbiton and you will be covering the Surbiton and Richmond areas. As a Branch Manager, you will lead the branch team, providing a high standard of customer service and client care while promoting the branch to safely grow the client base effectively and efficiently within a defined geographic region. Achieving this through a team of suitable, qualified and supported staff, to the economic benefit of the company.
Key responsibilities for the job holder:
* To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
* To manage and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
* To ensure consistent application of the company's policies, procedures and approved practice and to promote the aims of the company
* To participate in and contribute to the strategic management of the company
* To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met
* Adhering to CQC key lines of enquiry at all times
* To meet and exceed all financial/growth targets
* NVQ level 5
* Ready for a challenge and happy to take control
* Can work autonomously
* Trustworthy, informative, professional and articulate individual
* Domiciliary branch manager experience with particular emphasis on business development and contract mobilisation within both the private and Local Authority markets.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager