Norwich, Norfolk, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a one of the UK's leading Care providers, who specialise in Supported Living and Residential care for adults with learning disabilities. This fantastic company are looking for an Area Manager to work in liaison with the Director of Operations, overseeing Supported Living services across Norfolk.
Job Reference - LH-AMN-1107
Job Role - Area Manager
Salary - £35-£40k
Job Location - Norfolk
Roles and Responsibilities
* You will have responsibility for your team of Home Managers, ensuring that all homes across your region are maintaining high quality standards and maintain good occupancy.
* Ensure the care and support that is delivered across your services is of high quality, and person centred and that individuals within services are actively engaged with and are achieving positive outcomes.
* You will ideally have a solid network in the area, with Commissioners and other key professionals, which you can utilise to further build our reputation in the region.
* It is essential to have experience in the learning disabilities / mental health sector at a multi-site level.
* We require you to be a strong communicator at all levels, dedicated and results driven with effective time management skills.
Successful candidates will come from an Area Manager position or Senior Service Manager, experienced in managing large teams and overseeing multiple sites.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager, Learning disabilities
Recommended, similar jobs
Weymouth, Dorset, England
SJB Medical Ltd