Liverpool, Merseyside, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a new ambitious provider of Supported Living and Residential care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company is looking for a competent, experienced manager to oversee the management and transition of their newly acquired services from residential to supported Living Adult LD services, nationwide. They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country. This is a very exciting time to join the company as they go through a very healthy period of growth.
This role will involve travel nationwide and stays away from home. This role is home based but the companies head office is in the North West so candidates from this location would be desirable.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Reporting into the director of operations this role will involve supporting the registered manager and other staff members in transitioning services from registered care homes to supported living services.
* Operational and project management responsibilities.
* To ensure the highest quality and standards are met.
* To manage and ensure service budgets and other allocated operations budgets are within limits.
* To provide leadership and guidance in the opening of new services.
The ideal candidate will;
* Have strong operational knowledge and experience.
* Excellent knowledge of supported living environments.
* Process driven.
* Willing to travel and spend time away from home
* A passion for care.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
Ref: AJ - PMNCG - 1107
This job was posted to: Care manager