Regional Nurse - RMN/RGN
Chester, Cheshire, England
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN)
North West England (Various regions)
£18.50ph inc paid breaks & travel expenses
Are you a flexible & experienced Nurse with a passion and commitment to delivering the best quality care? Time recruitment are working alongside one of the UK's most established care providers. With a portfolio of over 70 homes nationwide our client focuses on providing high-end, quality care within luxurious settings; with care for between 40 and 60 residents.
As a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will need:
* Full qualifications in RGN or RMN with a valid NMC number
* Possession of a valid UK driving license
* Access to own transport
* Flexible work life with occasional weekend/night shifts required
* Committed and dedicated nurse
* High level of communication and organisational skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
In exchange for your commitment and passion as a peripatetic nurse our client offers:
* NMC registration costs
* Car salary sacrifice scheme
* Travel expenses paid - 30p per mile
* Full induction and fantastic ongoing training development
* Clinical training provided with progression opportunities into areas such as management
* Pension plan
* National care awards.
If you are RGN or RMN Qualified and feel you posses the attributes for this peripatetic Nurse role, call Lauren on Applyto discus this role in more detail. Alternatively, email Apply for more information.
- £ 40400 - 40400 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 9 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager