Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
Position: Service Manager.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum.
An exclusive opportunity for a Service Manager has become available with a reputable organisation that has a supported living service for 4 gentlemen and 2 ladies who have their own single tenancies - all with learning disabilities.
This Service Manager role is based within a setting that is part of a leading care provider who are proud of the high standards and a unique approach to person-led support they deliver - the team is made up of a group of around 17 people who boast a wealth of knowledge and a desire to provide exceptional standards of care.
As the Service Manager the following is required:
• 12 Months experience desirable.
• Good understanding of CQC standards
• Minimum NVQ level 3/Leadership and management level 4/5 or equivalent desirable.
• Familiar liaising with local authorities
• Effective at relationship building
• Proven team leader
• Experienced in positive behaviour support.
This position will be suitable for: Service Manager
For more information on this Service Manager position and how to become part of this organisation please contact Becky Strong on Apply.
- £ 25000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager