Mental Health Support Worker in Essex
Rochford, Essex, England
Genepool are currently recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant Band 2 for Mental Health to work ad hoc agency shifts with our NHS Clients in Essex.
Since 2002 Genepool has evolved through working in partnership with our clients and candidates to become one of the UK's leading specialist healthcare staffing agencies.
It is our aim as an organisation to provide our clients with high quality candidates for locum and permanent roles and our candidates with suitable, attractive appointments; something for which we have achieved an enviable reputation.
We are a fully compliant, framework agency who has opportunities for Nurses, ODPs, Doctors, Health Care Assistants and other Allied Healthcare Professionals, in a range of departments within Private and NHS hospitals and Care homes throughout the UK.
• You must have the right to work within the UK.
• Must have PMVA (Physical Intervention training)
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience within the care industry
• Free Training
• Free enhanced DBS
• Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Local Work
• 24 Hour 365 days contact number
• Referral scheme
If you are interested in registering with Genepool, please apply via the website.
- £ 11 - 20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 27 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Support worker