Deputy Home Manager - Residential - Coventry
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Position: Deputy Home Manager - Residential
44 hours a week- days
Client Group: Frail elderly, residential, respite
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within an exceptional purpose built service situated in Coventry. The home provides a variety of residential and respite care for the frail elderly
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
• To support the manager in the day to day running of the home
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
Benefits for Deputy Manager:
• Salary: £8.98/hr + EXCELLENT career progression and reward scheme
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals requiring nursing and residential care. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager. Team Leaders.
To be put forward for the Deputy Manager role please call Carly Walker at Purosearch on ApplyOR email your up to date CV to Apply
- £ 8.85 - 8.98 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager