Harrow, Greater London, England
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established care home provider seeking to recruit a Deputy Manager in Harrow.
The home provides residents with a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, comfort and well-being is of prime importance.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for assisting the Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of the residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary.
The role will challenge you every day to use your knowledge, skills and experience to lead and create an environment where outstanding person-centered care is consistently delivered.
• To ensure that the staff team provide care and support to the residents that meet current best practice
• To provide leadership in recruitment of staff as necessary
• To ensure that staff rotas are managed effectively.
• Comply with health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
• Adhere to the standards set out in the competency framework.
• To undertake delegated areas of responsibility for the day to day management of the care home in accordance with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• To ensure that residents are regularly consulted and that the care and support provided meets their needs
Qualifications and Experience
• Valid NMC pin
• Previous Deputy Manager experience in a Care Home setting
• Dementia/MCA/DOL knowledge
• Good knowledge of the Care Quality Commission
• The ideal candidate will have a strong passion and commitment to enhance the service they deliver
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful
- £ 40,000 - 45,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
Ref: Deputy Manager Harrow
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager