Registered Manager Opportunity, North Manchester - 30 Bed Home
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
An exciting opportunity for an RGN qualified Registered Manager to run a 30 bed Nursing Home.
- You will report directly to the owner but you will be given a high level of decision-making responsibility
- You will create and execute a plan to improve CQC rating.
- You will demonstrate clinical expertise.
- You will be a mentor for all professional nursing staff, student nurses, nursing care assistants and staff in the home.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The necessary skills, experience and qualifications to be the CQC Registered manager.
- RGN with current PIN
- You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that you will have at least 5 years' experience of managing a nursing home.
- You will be able to show exceptional CQC compliance skills and have a track record of improving compliance.
Knowledge & Skills
- Outstanding CQC compliance skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
What's in it for you?
- £42K basic salary
- Achievable bonus based on hitting specific targets
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Our client is a highly respected independent care home, providing professional nursing care for over 10 years.
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager