Registered Manager Opportunity, West London - £45K Basic Salary
London, Greater London, England
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for an rgn qualified registered manager to lead a 25 bed nursing home with a wonderful reputation.
West London (Chiswick)
Our client is a highly respected independent nursing home, providing community based professional nursing care for over 30 years.
The current CQC rating is 'good' in all areas.
We are looking for a registered manager to provide clinical nursing leadership within the nursing home. This includes;
- Operational management of the nursing home
- Being a mentor to all professional nursing staff, student nurses, nursing care assistants and other staff in the home.
What we're looking for:
- The necessary skills, experience and qualifications to be the CQC Registered manager
- RGN with current PIN
- You must be able to run the home with minimal supervision and given the level of autonomy, it's likely that suitable candidates will have at least 5 years prior care home management experience.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent CQC compliance skills
- Experience of working in a Nursing Home setting
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to be visible and credible in clinical areas and to listen to staff and patients.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- 45K basic salary
- 15% bonus based on beating achievable targets
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
What Happens Next
If you like the sound of this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, you can talk to me in confidence about this opportunity on Apply.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Care Management Jobs Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager