Children's Support Worker
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Have you got experience working with vulnerable young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties?
Then we have the job for you!
We are currently looking for support workers to work in our children's residential homes supporting young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties, including sometimes very challenging behaviour.
We are looking for experienced support workers to support these young people in a residential setting; providing life skills and support to do the activities they love, as well encouraging attendance to education.
You will need to have the flexibility working long days and sleep ins, which comes with the opportunity to have a number of days off between shifts, making for a great work/life balance. However being a temporary role you can chose the days you want to work.
To be considered to join our growing temporary worker team you must possess the following:
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the location of the place
- Minimum of one year's experience in a similar settings with young people
- Ideally hold QCF Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People or equivalent.
- Be able to provide 5 years of references and eligibility to work documents
- No guaranteed hours - ad hoc shifts depending on your availability
It is a great opportunity to make a difference in young people's lives.
- £ 8 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Dec 2017
Ref: temp/ PunamO
This job was posted to: Support worker