Safeguarding Social Worker - Somerset
Taunton, Somerset, England
Interim Qualified Social Workers - Safeguarding/Child Protection Team - Somerset Up to £35.00 p/h
Medicor Global is currently recruiting for Qualified Social Workers to work within the Somerset area, our client is looking to recruit for their Children's Safeguarding Team.
The positions are available with an immediate start for a minimum of 3 months and paying up to £35.00 per hour on a full time basis.
Caseloads are between 14 and 16!
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* Children's current legislation
* Be able to demonstrate recent experience within either a court team or child protection team
* Be able to case hold and complete reports to an excellent standard
* Be able to deal with duty cases
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Ideally 24 months post qualifying experience within the relative team.
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Have access to their own vehicle, as clients may live in rural areas
* Able to reside and work in the UK
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Excellent hourly rates
* Prompt weekly payments
* Dedicated consultant
* Provide an enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
In the first instance please send your CV to Jess Apply and to view all our current Social Care vacancies please visit Apply
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 31.00 - 35.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker