Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in providing residential care for adults with a specific learning disability
This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Registered Manager to join their established team of professionals overseeing their residential service in the Staffordshire area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* MUST have previous management experience, ideally working with complex needs
* Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 15 Jul 2017
Ref: AMC - RMP - 1506
This job was posted to: Home manager