Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a company that has an excellent reputation and appreciates the hard work their staff give? Have you got multi-site experience? Are you registered with CQC? Have you got experience with Learning Disabilities? If you answered yes to all of these questions then this opportunity could be ideal for you!
What the role will entail:
* To provide management for the area office, including supervision of overall clinical, development, operational, financial and administrative functions
* To assist senior management in matters of strategic planning, company standards and policies and procedures
* May provide direct clinical services, as appropriate, for partial caseload, and provide back-up and assistance to other clinical personnel in their direct service responsibilities
* To monitor the Area Office compliance with the Company quality assurance and improvement process and preferred practices, such as Quality Audit, user reviews, PCP's, and CQC annual reports
The ideal job-holder should set high standards at all times along with having experience of the following:
* Excellent eye and focus on Quality and care provision
* Fantastic people and managerial skills
* I.T illiterate
* Commercially minded
* Someone who can prioritise tasks at hand
* Thorough knowledge of and previously registered with CQC
Salary: £47,000 (negotiable)
We are anticipating a high response to this advert so please bear with us and we will get back to your application as soon as we can.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
- £ 47000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 15 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager