Witney, Oxfordshire, England
General Manager required- Witney, up to £65k, plus bonus!
I wanted to make you aware of a fantastic new position as a General Manager of a large retirement village in Oxfordshire, if this sounds like something that you would be interested in then please read on;
What are they looking for?
* Strong background in senior level management in a medium sized enterprise, and preferably possess knowledge of the elderly care sector and/or hospitality.
* An innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
* Educated to degree level with a health or management related qualification
* Along with excellent budgeting and financial awareness, you will monitor care and quality and be passionate about maintaining the highest quality of services and standards, putting our residents at the centre of everything we do
The successful applicant will;
* Have a proven track record managing teams
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have a clean DBS
* Live within a commutable distance of Witney
* Ensuring quality of care for Residents
* Up to £65k per annum
* 40 hours per week
* Increasing standards of care and kindness
* Increasing occupancy and profitability
* Operating efficiency
* Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, General Manager, Witney
- £ 65000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 15 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager