Residential Deputy Manager
Taunton, Somerset, England
£23,038 per annum
39 hours per week
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Deputy Manager for a fully compliant elderly residential home in Taunton.
Are you looking for a more challenging position to progress your career? Do you have the desire to develop fantastic services within residential care?
The Deputy Manager is a key role within the residential home, assisting the Manager to ensure a high quality service is provided to all of the customers.
To join our team we are looking for:
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and has management or supervisory experience
- An individual who can delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
- A fantastic communicator, both verbally and written to interact with customers and their families, staff and other health care professionals
- A dynamic professional who is looking to develop their career
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Enhancements for weekend working
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by the company)
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme - 5% matched by employer
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 28 days annual leave rising to 30 days after 2 years' service and 33 days after 5 years.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
- Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Interviews will be held on 25 July 2017.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people's lives we would love to receive your application.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Residential Deputy Manager , Residential Deputy Manager social care social care social care taunton
- £ 23038 - 23038 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager