Residential Home Manager
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Role: Residential Home Manager.
Salary: £28,000 per annum - plus bonus!
My client is part of a forward-thinking, independent care home provider who strive to provide high end care to the elderly and those that require dementia care.
I am currently recruiting for a committed and confident Home Manager, that is conscientious, enthusiastic and pro-active to oversee the successful running of the home. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for an up and coming care home provider. The home has an excellent local reputation with good grades with CQC as well as excellent occupancy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience of working in an elderly/residential environment in a managerial role.
- level 5 qualification in leadership and management.
- Good knowledge of CQC standards.
- Fantastic Home Manager salary of £28K (depending on experience).
- Competitive bonus and holiday allowance.
Can you see yourself in this role? To be considered please call Gemma on Apply.
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager