Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) - £31,000
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Position: Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) - £31,000
Clinical and Supernumerary
Monday to Friday
An experienced and motivated individual is required to assist the manager in the day to day running of a small nursing home in the Worcester area. The home offers respite and nursing care to the residents who are mainly elderly. The home offers a comfortable setting for all with the best up to date facilities. The management and staff ensure kindness is at the heart at everything they do.
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• RGN/RMN (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
• EXCELLENT career progression - £15.86/HR
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
How to apply:
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply
- £ 15 - 15.86 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager