Nursing Home Manager - £55-60K – Coventry
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager - £55-60K – Coventry
Service: Elderly Nursing Home
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Lindsay Berman
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager to join the team at a purpose-built nursing home in Coventry. The home provides nursing and social care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or other mental health conditions.
As Nursing Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Valid nursing PIN
• At least 2 years’ experience as Manager within a nursing home
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
- £ 55,000 - 60,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 15 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager